Membership is open to all women and men, South Sudanese or non-South Sudanese, who believe in our vision and share our hopes for the future of women in South Sudan. Any individual, artist, musician, educator, student, professional, organization or business interested in empowering and supporting South Sudanese women or at a community are encouraged to become a member. SSWEN does not discriminate against any individual or group based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation or any other status.
- Members shall participate in all SSWEN programs and activities Nationwide.
- Members shall not be entitled to vote on any matters that have not been authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Special Invitations to all SSWEN or partner’s events.
- A certificate/membership card of appreciation from SSWEN
- Periodic updates on the organization’s activities.
- A subscription to our discussion forum and Newsletters.
- Possible publication in our newsletter.
- Represent SSWEN in a local, regional or international events.
- Networking, collaboration and partnership